A Holiday Tour of Lewes
A Holiday Tour of Lewes - SOLD OUT!
Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets for the 2023 Holiday Tour of Lewes. For those of you who were not able to purchase a ticket this year, please check back with us in September 2024 to buy tickets to next year's Tour and come visit us at the FREE Holiday Village & Market!
For 50 years the Lewes Historical Society has had the opportunity to celebrate the holidays with the public and share some of the area's most unique homes, from modern to historic.
On December 2nd it is our pleasure to welcome you to the 2023 Holiday House Tour of Lewes. Spend the season with us and experience ten diverse Lewes properties that will be decorated for the holidays.
- One-time admission to tour all homes between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturday, December 2.
- A detailed guidebook with descriptions of each property on the tour. This will serve as your admission ticket.
- Free admission to the Holiday Village & Market at 110 Shipcarpenter Street in Lewes from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Free shuttle service will be provided between the Lewes History Museum and to LHS main campus at Shipcarpenter Street. Seating is limited so please plan accordingly.
- Free parking is available at the Lewes History Museum located at 101 Adams Avenue, Lewes, De 19958.
Please note the following important information:
- Tickets are Sold Out!
- Your online ticket purchase confirmation/receipt MUST be available on paper or electronically when picking up House Tour Booklets. The booklet acts as your ticket on the day of the tour.
- All House Tour Booklets can be picked up at the Lewes Historical Society's main office located at 110 Shipcarpenter Street from November 17 through December 1, 2023, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on weekdays only.
- House Tour Booklets will be available for pick-up on the day of the Tour at 9 a.m. at 110 Shipcarpenter Street, Lewes, DE 19958.
- The Lewes Historical Society is NOT responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Kindly leave your pets at home during the House Tour.
Your purchase of tickets helps us to fulfill our mission to promote and advocate the preservation, interpretation, and cultural enrichment of the Lewes region, through museum exhibits, educational programs, historical research, and publications.
This event is made possible by the following sponsors:
The Lee Ann Wilkinson Group, Renewal by Anderson and Delmarva Power an Exelon Company
Thank you. We hope you enjoy the tour and the holiday season!