Join the Lewes Historical Society and other community members at the historic marker dedication at the Rabbit's Ferry School ( 19112 Robinsonville Road, Lewes). The Rabbit's Ferry School was built in 1920 with funds provided by Pierre S. du Pont from 1918 to 1928 to teach black students in more than 80 small schools across the state. The school now serves as a community center.
May 27, 2020
Rabbit's Ferry Community Center