Thursday, April 18
Grownups’ Night Out at the Children’s Museum April 18
The Lewes Historical Society presents Grownups' Night Out at the Children's Museum on April 18th- a celebration of the Children's Discovery Center, where adults will have a chance to explore their inner child!
Explore the Children’s Discovery Center and enjoy learning about all the new exhibits while enjoying great food brought to you by Palate Bistro and Catering and imbibing on a selection of wines and local brews from Big Oyster, Crooked Hammock and Dogfish Head. The event also features a live auction with many exclusive items that you don’t want to miss.
Some of the Auction Highlights:
• Pilot Boat Ride Out to a Big Ship: A rare opportunity to take a ride out on a pilot launch boat on its way to board a pilot onto a big ship heading up the Delaware River.
• Freedom Boat Club Membership: Month of Boating, including training for new boaters.
• A Four-hour Boat Ride for 12 on a pontoon, with a Captain at the Helm: Courtesy of
Freedom Boat Club. Spirits provided by Beach Time Distilling.
• SimRad Go 12 Chartplotter/ Navigation System: 12-Inch Widescreen Display, Chart plotter
& Radar Display w/ CHIRP Sonar & StructureScan® HD Imaging, WiFi & Bluetooth
Capable/Internal GPS Antennas.
• Low-digit Delaware commercial license plate # C4814: Picture it on your vehicle!
• Lewes Weekend Getaway for Two: two-night stay in a condo on the water, bike rental, and
dinner at Striper Bites.
● Three tandem kayaks, six beach chairs, three umbrellas for 4 hours on Lewes Beach,
provided by Quest Kayak. Followed by a tour of Big Oyster Brewery and beer tasting.