Photograph above by Brook Hedge, entitled "U.S. Life Saving Station". Raffle Tickets are on sale now at LHS locations for $5.
Experience historic Lewes, Delaware, as nine homeowners open their doors to the community during the Society’s signature event, “A Christmas Tour of Lewes”. Historical Society properties are decorated for the season and a "Holiday Village", including greens sale, will be held at the Historical Society's main campus at 110 Shipcarpenter Street. The town of Lewes welcomes visitors to the First Town in the First State as it readies itself for the holidays.
The Tour, presented by the Lewes Historical Society will be held Saturday, December 7, 2019, rain or shine, from 10 am until 4 pm.
Buy Tickets for $30, in advance and save! Tickets are available online, until December 6th at 8 pm, by clicking the "Register" button above. Tickets are also available in stores from November 16th thru December 6th at the following locations:
- Lewes History Museum, located at 101 Adams Ave. (all payments accepted)
- Lewes Chamber of Commerce, located at 120 Kings Highway (cash/check only)
- The Inn at Canal Square, located at 122 W. Market Street (cash/check only)
- Browseabout Books, located at 133 Rehoboth Ave (cash/check only)
Tickets are $35 - Day of Tour and available December 7 exclusively at:
- Lewes Historical Society Campus located at 110 Shipcarpenter Street (all payments accepted)
- Lewes Chamber of Commerce located at 120 Lings Highway (cash/check only)