Holiday Tour of Lewes
Annual Holiday Tour of Lewes and Holiday Village and Market
For 50 years the Lewes Historical Society has had the opportunity to share some of the area's most unique homes, from modern to historic, with the public.
This year, on December 2, it is our pleasure to welcome you to the 50th Anniversary of the Holiday House Tour of Lewes. Celebrate the holiday season with us by experiencing ten diverse Lewes properties that will be decorated for the holidays.
- One-time admission to tour all homes.
- A detailed tour guidebook with descriptions of each home on the tour.
- Free admission to the Holiday Village & Market at 110 Shipcarpenter Street in Lewes.
Please note the following important information:
- Your online ticket purchase confirmation/receipt MUST be available on paper or electronically when picking up House Tour Booklets. The booklet acts as your ticket on the day of the tour.
- All House Tour Booklets can be picked up at the Lewes Historical Society's main office located at 110 Shipcarpenter Street from November 17 through December 2, 2023, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on weekdays only.
- House Tour Booklets will be available for pick-up on the day of the Tour at 9 a.m. at 110 Shipcarpenter Street, Lewes, DE 19975.
- The Lewes Historical Society is NOT responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
Your purchase of tickets helps us to fulfill our mission to promote and advocate the preservation, interpretation, and cultural enrichment of the Lewes region, through museum exhibits, educational programs, historical research, and publications.
Thank you. We hope you enjoy the tour and the holiday season!